Tuesday 31 May 2011

Appliance Online could make my (and your!) dream come true!

As most of you know from my various rantings on twitter or real life, my washing machine is the bane of my life.   It has served us well these last 16ish  (oh when things were built to last) years but has been very temperamental these past few months and finally gave up the ghost a few months ago.

We have been unable to replace this due to financial constraints, so when I was having a moan to the very sexy voiced Yossi over at Appliances Online he told me that if I made a video plea that I might just get my wish come true!!

Never one to turn down a challenge, I got the kids involved and we came up with a very silly poem that we then captured on video before rushing off to school.  I love that when you listen to this, you can hear the kids laughing at me in the background..too cute!






The great thing about this is that you choose the prize - what is it that you most desire???  I went for the Samsung eco bubble washing machine as not only does it have an 8kg wash it is also A+++ efficiency rating which means that not only does it offers a unique blend of advanced design and technology, it also achieves top class energy consumption (30 percent less than the limit for an “A Energy” rated washer).

What really appeals to me though is the "bubble technology" which dissolves the washing powder into the water and then injects air, which produces a rich soapy foam cushion that begins to appear in the drum seconds after the normal cycle starts. The detergent is so thoroughly dissolved into the water, it doesn’t need as much hot water (unlike me, I know I am waffling on but it is such a great advance in technology) to aid the cleaning and penetrates deeper into clothes up to four times faster than conventional washers.

What this basically means is that it can wash at 15°C temperatures whilst delivering an unbeatable 70 percent energy saving. 

How amazing is that?!!!

If you fancy having a go yourself, or you just want to have a giggle at my video, then head on over to Appliances Online Facebook page.  My video plea is on the 2nd page.....

I would love it if you could comment on their page and please, please enter yourself!!!

Peace and Love


S.A.M xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment