Tuesday 31 May 2011

Super Chesnuts.....

When I first started my blog it was to capture those little gems that kids say which if you are anything like me, you will soon forget.......Today it was the turn of Beansy to make me laugh but first I shall set the scene....it probably will get lost in translation but made me laugh a LOT!



Pixie is naked having taken off her skirt to do a poo on the loo......quick as a flash, BoBo whips her skirt up and puts it on before prancing (yep, he really was) around saying "I'm Mummy's little girl...ooooooooohhhhh"

Pixie then flings herself (yep, she really does) onto the floor wailing and kicking saying "NO, I am Mummy's girl"

This goes on for about 2 minutes when Beansy then pipes up "Mummy, your kids really are weirdos aren't they?"


See, lost in translation but has made me laugh again!!! 

I have cross dressing, naked dancing, temper tantrum throwing kids, but do you know what?!  I wouldn't swop them for love or money!!!!

Peace and Love



S.A.M xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment