Wednesday 12 January 2011

Stand out from the Crowd - Win a totally unique bracelet.

If you follow me on twitter, you know I love a good old natter!  Having tweeted over 3,000 tweets in 3 months, I have met some lovely people along the way.  One of these is @chicuniqueuk who makes the most exquisite, quirky jewellery, you really won't see anything like this on the high street and as everything is handmade, you can be guaranteed that your piece really is a one off!

Taking inspiration from the silver screen and adding a funky,vintage inspired twist, Liz also offers a full custom design service so if you have always wanted to create your own piece then give her a shout!

She has very kindly given me this "Mad Hatter's Tea Party" inspired charm bracelet for one of you lovely people to win! 



If you would like to win this gorgeously scrumptious bracelet, then please do the following:

1) Follow my blog and  Chic Unique's and let me know below that you are doing so below
2) Please make sure you follow @superamazingmum and @chicuniqueuk on twitter

For one extra entry you can tweet: #Win a vintage inspired bracelet with @superamazingmum and @chicuniqueuk  RT and follow to enter

Please leave me a comment below to tell me what you have done and how best to contact you if you win!

If you win, you must respond within 24 hours otherwise we will have to choose another winner
UK Only
Ends 30th January 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment