Tuesday 25 January 2011

Toilet Tuesday - Oh ground please swallow me up....

The gorgeous Wendy at Inside the Wendy House has come up with an ingenious meme.  It's childish, it's funny, it's vulgar, it's embarrassing and it's right up my street.   She has christened it Toilet Tuesday and it is just that, anything that is vulgar or shameful that you really, well shouldn't be broadcasting but just can't help yourself

Here is my contribution (and I can't believe I am doing this Wendy, a tweet is fine but a blog - eek!)

Four years ago my lovely Beansy and I were in Waitrose doing the weekly shop, he loves to help and was happily putting items onto the check out, giving me a running commentary as we go along, you know the sort of thing:

"Yummy, grapes mummy"
"I like these biscuits"

I was busying myself with the packaging away, when all of a sudden I heard his loud (very loud) but sweet little voice say "Oh look Mummy, it's those things that you put up your Noonie"

I'll leave you to guess what he was holding up for all to see but it starts with a T and ends with an X.

Remind me never to take part in this again, or else I will have to share the story of the pigeon ejaculating on my head!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment