Sunday 23 January 2011

That was the week that was - TWTWTW, week 3, 2011

I can't believe another week has flown by, I have had a very mixed week where I have really struggled with the whole WAHM (work at home mum) status.  My work days are Thursday and Friday (that's when I have childcare) but the reality is that I work every single day.  It's not helped by the fact that I have an iphone so if a client emails me then of course I will respond.

I need to sort this situation out!!

The highlight of the week was definitely finding a painting in a skip in Hampstead I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams and I am going to get it re-framed this week.   

This week I also had a bit of a spend up in debenhams, I have been wanting to try the Lancome genifique range for a while and so with some Christmas money, I got the eye cream, and youth activating (hah, I live in hope!) moisturiser.  It's got a wonderful fresh smell and is very easily absorbed without leaving a greasy feel.   All the things I want in a moisturiser, only time will tell if it works, but it has great reviews so I live in hope. 

Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment