Sunday 9 January 2011

TWTWTW - Week 1, 2011

That Was The Week That Was......Week 1 2011

I have only been blogging for a very short while, but I absolutely love the process I am struggling to  blog!

I love meeting new people and was fortunate enough to attend the British Mummy Bloggers Christmas Lunch back in December.  This re-enforced the fact that the people I tweet with, and whose blogs I read, are all intelligent, professional, eloquent and above all, lovely people!  I really don't want to stop blogging, I just wish I had more time to do so.

I am not a writer (as you can probably tell!) but I do love the written word, I love to read other people's blogs and I like the idea that people are reading mine (is it an ego thing?) but sadly, due to having just set up my own business and raising my young family and all that entails, plus school, church/rugby committees, and a twitter addiction I am just not getting the opportunity to blog as much as I would like. 

Therefore, following on from my summary of 2010 That was the Year that was 2010 I have decided that every Sunday, I am going to blog a summary of my week.  Even if I don't get a chance to blog in between (and I will do my best to do so) I am going to guarantee that every Sunday you will see a summary of my week.   At least that way, when I get to the end of 2011, I'll be able to remember what 2011 gave me!! 

Week 1 2011

After 3 weeks of being at home, everyone went back to work/school.  As much as I love my family, I was so pleased as it meant normality ensued and I could get back into my routine.  I spent the whole day Tuesday taking down decorations and cleaning the house top to bottom.  I even washed and ironed the curtains! 

The highlight of the week was taking delivery of my new VW Sharan that I won in October of last year.  It was a long time coming due to the weather and I will do a separate post on this, but the difference it has made to us already has been phenomenal. 

Rugby was back on today after a long break due to the weather and the Christmas holidays and the weather was superb.  The kids had a fab time running around and we rounded of the weekend with a huge roast and a game of monopoly.   A great finish to a great week!

How was your week?  Anyone else fancy doing a summary?





No comments:

Post a Comment