Wednesday 2 March 2011

Nip + Fab Tummy Fix

As a massive beauty junkie I was delighted to have been sent some Nip + Fab products to review.   Nip + Fab is the latest beauty launch from Maria Hatzistefanis who is also the owner behind the premium body sculpting brand Rodial.   

While not everyone can afford the high-end price tags attached to the Rodial products, this new NIP + FAB line targets more budget-conscious shoppers as everything is less than twenty pounds and promises to deliver measurable results at prices that don’t cost the earth.  So far, so good (and that's from the woman who once spent £200 on a moisturiser!)

First up I tried the Tummy Fix which  (here comes the science) "features a revolutionary 'amarashape' formula which will help in toning, smoothing and tightening of the tummy area in both women and men. AmaraShape combines fat burning actives such as caffeine and synephrine which aid the breakdown of lipids in fat cells of the adipose tissue".  My tummy has always been my problem area and so I was really looking forward to seeing if this would work.

I have been using this for 3 weeks now and although they recommend you use 2x a day, tI have only managed this on a couple of occasions but I have rubbed it into my tummy every night.   I am utterly amazed at the results - I have lost 2 inches from my tummy, my stretch marks are visibly reduced and my tummy is most definitely smoother.  Now I have a LONG way to go in getting rid of my mummy tummy so anything that helps is a good thing in my mind. 

SAM Rating:
Branding/Packaging:  8/10 Great, clean, clinical with clear explanation
Smell: 8/10 Clean and fresh
Consistency: 4/10 It is quite gloppy but with results like this, I am not complaining and it did sink in quickly.
Result: 10/10 Does as it says on the packet, a rarity these days!
 Likely to use again: Sign me up!
Would I recommend this product - Absolutely!
Priced at £19.95 for 100ml you can buy this wonderstuff here Nip+Fab

No comments:

Post a Comment