Friday 11 March 2011

One Word Wonder

I've been tagged.   

Luckily it was a tag from the fabulous Kate at Kate Takes 5 who has been blogging for the same time as me.  We always have a giggle, namely at out inept facebook skills/html *stuff* and  end up having a glass of wine instead (I likey!).  Anyway, It's a goody because you all get to tell me what you *really* think of me. 

Aha, I thought you might like that, trouble is, you can only do it in one word, hence the "One Word Wonder".

The idea originated from the lovely Mummy from the Heart who says the following:

This got me thinking about an email I received a few years back, one of those circular things that I normally hate but this one I loved and have never forgotten.  It was about the power of positive affirmations and how knowing what positive things others think of you can boost your own self-esteem.  It talked of an inspirational teacher who got all her children to write one positive word down to describe the other children in the class and then they had to hand them in.  The teacher then collated all the positive words for each child into a special sheet for them and handed it to them to read and keep.  They learnt that their peers saw them in ways they had never imagined and it had an immense effect on them.  The story goes that one of them died and a number of them attended the funeral and it was found that they all still had their lists 20 or so years later as they had been really touched by this loving gesture.  Did this really happen?  Who knows, but I love the sentiment of this story and therefore it does not matter to me if it was real.
Well, what about if us bloggers and virtual friends did something similar?




So what are you waiting for?!  Let's spread some love........

Super Amazing Mum is......................................

I am tagging the following: @Manicmum4, @helloitsgemma, @fastandluce @dulwichmum @msalliance @honestmummy @cafebebe @amodernmother @aresidence @relaxkids @mostlyyummy @helloitswendy @choc0range @mmelindor @alysonsblog

Please feel free to spread the love, remember kids, make love not war.

Peace and Love

SAM xx

No comments:

Post a Comment