Sunday 6 March 2011

Win lots of lovely No7 make up!

I was lucky enough to win a No7  facebook competition by submitting a picture of me winking!  They sent me a huge hamper of No7 goodies to add to my ever expanding collection of make up/beauty products.   Unluckily for me but luckily for one of you, the make up isn't my colour and so rather than let it languish in one of my many make up boxes, I have decided to host a giveaway!!!


All of the products are full sized and have never been used.  Up for grabs we have:

1) Moisture Drench Lipstick in Mulberry £10.00
2) Stay Perfect Eye Shadow Palette in Cappuccino £10.00
3) Stay Perfect Single Eye Shadow in truffle £8.00
4) Instant Radiance Foundation in new ivory £12.50

Wow - over £40 worth of loveliness for one of you lucky people!

All you have to do to enter is this:

1) Follow my blog using google friends connect (mandatory)
2) Like my facebook fan page Here or you can use the button on my blog (I hope I have done this properly!) (mandatory)
3) Like me via networked blogs - there is a button on the right to do this (1 extra entry)
4) Subscribe to my blog (again using the button) on the right hand side m (1 extra entry)



Please leave a comment below to tell me what you have done and how I can contact you if you win.  A winner will be chosen at random on the 31st March 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment