Tuesday 1 February 2011

Cybermummy 2011 - I need a sponsor

Dear Potential Sponsor,

I would LOVE to go to Cybermummy 2011.   It's the benchmark for all mummy bloggers and the key note speaker this year, is the lovely, inspirational Sarah Brown.  Despite only blogging since October 2010, I was  humbled and honoured to be nominated by fellow bloggers as a finalist in the Brilliance in Blogging fresh voice of 2010 category. 
 
I would love to be your eyes and ears at Cybermummy 2011 and as I love networking it would be great to act as the representative for your brand.  I have a great understanding of brand development and positioning having worked in advertising for the last 20 years (gulp) and would love to formulate a social media strategy in conjunction with you.
 
In exchange for the cost of the CyberMummy ticket and transport (approximately £250) I would be happy, for the duration of the sponsorship, to 
  • display any company Logos or banners on my blog
  • publish dedicated blog posts for brand launches/specific products
  • provide company link in any posts relating to CyberMummy
  • review any products on my blog, including publishing videos to my YouTube channel
  • host competitions/giveaways
  • give mentions on Facebook and Twitter
.
On the day, I can wear sponsored, branded clothing or badges and if  anyone asks me for information I will be able to provide samples/literature/money off vouchers etc
 
I would even be prepared to host/speak at an after show party/lunch which could be incorporated into a blogger press launch if this is something that you think is relevant.
 
If any of the above tickles your fancy, then please do get in touch with me.
 
Thank you so much!
 
Love S.A.M xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment