Friday 11 February 2011

Reasons to be cheerful - 1,2,33...Week 6

This is the first time I have taken part in this as I keep meaning to do so, but don't get around to it!

It's a lovely idea and a great way to meet new bloggers.  Here are my reasons:

1) My husband is a workaholic, he set up a newspaper in 2005 that has a readership of over 200k a day.  It's a London paper that is doing very, very well.  I am so proud of him but consequently he is not around much in the week as it is work hard, play hard culture.  However, he called me today, to say that not only was he getting home early tonight to bath the kids, but that he had taken Monday off work so he could take his two favourite girls me out for the day (me and the Pixie).  No idea what he has planned but I shall fill you in!

2) Beansey had a maths test and got 98/100.  The highest in his class and I am so, so proud of him as he obviously doesn't take after his mum when it comes to maths!!

3) Beau Bo has also had a GREAT week at school,  he is a mega chatterbox and has been on the "cloud" for non stop talking and not listening.  This week however, the teacher said he has been a pleasure to teach!

4) I have the BEST parents ever.  They are so involved with my children and are the best parents/grandparents you could ever wish for.  This week my lovely mum has taken Pixie to an adventure park and they have offered to have them for a sleepover so we can go to a friends party.

5) I have been contacted this week by various PR's looking to work with me.  Having spent the last 18 years in media I am so excited to see where social media can take me. 

I feel very blessed and so, so lucky!!!

If you want to count your blessings, then please do so here Reasons to be Cheerful

No comments:

Post a Comment