Saturday 26 February 2011

Reasons to be cheerful - 1,2,3

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy From the Heart


Mummy from the Heart has a great weekly link up, you basically list 3 reasons to be cheerful.  Here are mine:

1) We have had an amazing half term, seen lots of friends, had some lovely family days out and generally enjoyed being together.  I love to see how our little family are growing and bonding, it makes me very happy and even though having three cherubs so close in age is hard work, it really is special watching them all play so beautifully together (most of the time!!)

2) After my family, the thing I am most proud of is the fact that I have set up my own business which is flourishing - I had some amazing this week with regards to investment which I will be sharing with you all very soon.

3) I met Ronnie Wood................I am a MASSIVE Rolling Stones fan and he was charm personified.  I will be blogging about this at some stage this weekend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment