Monday 7 February 2011

Magpie Monday

The lovely Lizzy at  Me and My Shadow blog has come up with a meme that is my sort of thing!  It's called Magpie Monday and it's basically a chance to show of your treasures that other people have thought of as trash! 

My lovely mum has always been a bit of a magpie, not only at things like charity shops and car boot sales but she can walk into TK Maxx and find a gem amongst the the rails. 

All her rummaging must have had some effect on me though, as I now love a charity shop and fortunately for me there are lots close by.  However, I'll save some of my charity shop finds for next week and instead share my first ever skip find.  I blogged about it here Rich beyond my wildest dreams and I am happy to say that it is currently being reframed and artcare glass added. 

How about a challenge?  £5 budget and see who gets the best find??! 

No comments:

Post a Comment