Friday 18 February 2011

I have to share this with you.............

I have been addicted to Lancome Mascara for years.  Nothing, but nothing came close...every single Lancome mascara was fab from Hypnose to L'Extreme they were all fabulous -  no flaking, no smudging and big, bad fat lashes were always guaranteed.  They were always at the forefront of mascara technology - and I worshipped at the vibrating mascara altar when they bought out their oscillating one. 

I never thought another brand would come close, and believe you me, over the years I did try other brands (like to keep it fresh and all) but I always came back to Lancome.

The other day I was in Boots stocking up on another staple (I really must blog about my fail safe products)  the No7 Protect and Perfect Serum and was given a £5 off voucher - on an impulse (and it always is with me) I picked up the No7 new mascara which is called Exquisite Curl.  It had a £3 off launch promo so add that to my £5 off mascara, It cost me £5.



It was the best £5 I have ever spent.  Not only do I have big, bad, fat lashes, they also curl up which renders my eyelashes curlers to the back of my make up box (yes Box!).  I have had so many people comment on my eyelashes and I can report that it doesn't smudge or flake.

AS to whether or not it will replace my Lancome mascara obsession, time will tell but if you are looking for a great value, high performance mascara, you can't go wrong with the Exquisite Curl.

I would LOVE to know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment